2009年10月9日星期五

Study-day #2

Emm...Hmm... Ponteng school again. I bet most of our class student wasn't in school today.Most of the tips for exams have been given on Thursday, so, what the students need to do now is just stay at home and stuff everything into their head:)

Yu Hui came this morning, and surprisingly, we studied! Normally when I'm with her, I can't concentrate on study, cause my study style is, sit down in a room with no one, off all electronic devices, and then study. I'll always talk, chit chat, play when there are people around me......

So, I studied add maths this morning while Yu Hui studied English. We ordered McD for lunch and Yu Hui belanja me. Thanks Yu Hui.:) We had short break before McD's here. Watched Winter Sonata again.....

Back to study after lunch. Emm~ I was still doing add maths while Yu Hui was already doing Sejarah. Called Mei Kee to ask for some more tips on Chapter 9&10 of Sejarah. Study Study Study~~

Went to gym at 5+. Yu Hui and me planned to go gym at 4.30pm, but it was raining heavily and we have no car. Wait wait wait.....
Attended Hot yoga class today, again. And i felt pening, maybe not enough sleep.....

Came home at 8+, continue with Sejarah Chapter 9&10. It's not easy to be a hardworking student... now only i realize that:(

scarifies need to be made for good result T.T

没有评论: