2009年10月17日星期六

BAZAAR in BANGSAR!!!

Whoa....today's bazaar was wonderful!!! Love it! Muak:*

Went to Yu Hui's house yesterday. Emm...Yu Hui was talking to Joshua before sleeping and the conversation made me ARR!!!! I want a boyfriend!!! Haha...

Woke up at 8 this morning. Went out of house at 9+. Yu Hui's dad brought us to breakfast at La Bodega near Bangsar Village. OMG, the big breakfast was HAVEN!!!

Then uncle show us the way to the Mist club, where the Bazaar is. It was too early, so, we decided to hang out at Bangsar Village 1st. I fell down in Zara because of my high high heels T.T so malu....

After that, we took a taxi to the Mist club. Oh ya, i met Ms. Soon and her house mate and her friend there, Surprise.

I spend less then RM150 for 
A Jacket (RM40)

A Shirt (RM20)

A Ring (RM8)

Its 3D!!! So special!!

A Neckless(RM17)

A Sander(RM40). I ask for pos laju cause don't have my size:/ 

OMG, it's so CHEAP!!! Love it Love it:)
BAZAARRR!!!

没有评论: