An other problem that we need to solve is that why do my parent don't like my best friend? Yu Hui had been my best friend since form 1, and i didn't know that Yu Hui actually can tell that my parent dislike her. I was almost crying when i bring this up to my parent. Do you know that kind of feeling that when the closest person of yours don't like the person that had been helping you, being at your side always? And I fell myself so damn useless till I can't even cover my parents' dislike from Yu Hui. Yu Hui's parents treat me so so good until Yu Hui even tell me that her mother take me as another daughter, why can't my parents be as good as hers?!
I went visit my aunty this afternoon. All of us went to an organic restaurant to have lunch. I was quite full cause of the late breakfast, so I'd only ordered a lemon enzyme. Its not bad though. They did ordered something else. One of those is the mee that is made by charcoal. Not bad, not bad. The most special food I had there is the Kiwi sushi, its very special but i don't know what they put, btw, it is very the nice. Haha....
One of the photo hanged on the wall.
The food looks good~
The black colour mee with chopstick 1 is the charcoal mee:)
The other 1 is organic Asam Laksa.
I didn't try the Asam Laksa, but I love the charcoal mee.
The 'cold mee' full of sesame aroma. Nice, Nice, NICE!!!
Left to right: 布袋飯, cucumber roll, and the special Kiwi sushi.
Love it!
The dining side of the restaurant.
There is also a corner for you to shop.
There's lots types of organic food, spended RM60 on all the packed food, Haha...

没有评论:
发表评论