2009年7月26日星期日

Another crazy shopping day

Yesterday i went to Mid-valley, and spent hundred four , today, i went to 1U with Yu Hui and Joshua. Me and Yu Hui planned to buy each other a birthday present, so, i brought RM250++. But somehow, at the end of the day, we didn't. This is not the worst part, the worst part is that i spent all my money by not buying her a present???!!!WTF man. Now lets recall where did i spent my money......i returned RM50 to Yu Hui for yesterday's dress, so, RM250-Rm50=RM200
We past by diva, saw there's sale, walk in, i bought a bangle for RM13, a neckless for RM13, and a ring for another RM13, so, RM200-(RM13*3)=RM161

I LOVE this ring, its so special

We went to Delicious for lunch and meet Joshua up there. I ordered a sandwich for RM19.9, shared a Caesar Salad with Yu Hui, i forgot how much was that, but a paid a RM50, so, RM161-RM50=RM111.

Went for movie, Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince, and that cost me RM11, RM111-RM11, I'll get a prefact RM100:)
The movie was not bad. To be honest, I'm not a Harry Potter fans.
Anyway, after the movie, we went to Tokyo.g. for 'dinner'?....I order a nigiri salmon and a fired geisha, a mock-tail named bling-bling, its cost me RM28, so i left RM 72.

Before i go back, i saw a new shop, a Japanese shop. I walked in and spent RM30 on a slimming body salt scrub.
I hope this scrub works
I get a taxi home with Yu Hui, and  i paid RM4 for it. So, at the end of the day, i only have RM38 in my purse:) Haiz, since when i become so pro in spending? It's all thanks to my lovely friend Yu Hui:S

Although i spend a lot today, but I'm really happy that i get to spend more time with Yu Hui before she leaves.I'll surely miss you, Yu Hui!!!

没有评论: